EAGLE LAKE ISLAND LODGE
Your private island escape offering an unforgettable experience, solitude and fun. With world class fishing, great accommodations and renowned features, it's an off the grid adventure you won't forget.
Mugs, muskies and more!
Forget the polka and lederhosen. At Eagle Lake Island Lodge, we do Oktoberfest right.
We’ve put together a wunderbar, all-inclusive package — with all-you-can-drink beer — for $200 per night from Sept. 11 – Oct. 31, 2015.
A warm cabin, great beer and phenomenal fishing — what more could you ask for?
Due North Outdoors Episode
A Day at Eagle Lake Island Lodge
- Trophy walleyes, northern pike, smallmouth bass, lake trout and muskie
- A history of 60+ pound muskie
- Guides and instruction available for first timers
- Fish within 5 minutes from the dock
- 8-acre private island with 3,000 ft. of lakefront footage
- 8 guest cabins overlooking the lake
- New Main Lodge
- World-class game room
- Shower facilities
- High-speed internet
- Island powered 24/7
- $250.00 per night for nights 1, 2 and 3
- $200.00 per night for nights 4, 5 and 6
- 7th night is free
- Price includes everything minus the alcohol, fishing license and Canadian tax