July 28 - August 3, 2016
Your week includes all of the amenities the island has to offer:
- Phenomenal fishing; walleye, musky, northern and small mouth
- Word-class recreation and dining facilities
- Bar and game room; pool table, shuffle board, satellite tv, high-speed internet, bar
- Eagle Lake Island Lodge Brewing Company beer and soda on-tap (yes - brewed on the island); all you can drink
- Open Bar - liquor and beer provided for guests (let us know ahead of time with any favorites)
- Premium Lund and PrinceCraft boats with Mercury outboards and complete marine electronics
- All you can use bait, gas and dock services
Battle on Bago and Eagle Lake Island Lodge
The two organizations have worked together over the last couple of years. Island Lodge is owned by a group predominately out of Fond du Lac, Wisconsin which take pride in being involved in local events. In 2016 fourteen Battle on Bago attendee's made it up to the island.
Big Fish Paradise
Last year we fished out of Eagle Lake Island Lodge and netted some great fish. Walleyes, northern pike and muskies are all just a just a short ride away from the island.
Fishing comes first on the agenda and Eagle Lake fishing is tops. Some of the the best structure, bays and reefs are within eye sight of the dock and main lodge.
Eagle Lake Island Brewing and Main Lodge
Eagle Lake Island Lodge not only is centered in big fish paradise but also has it's own brew pub!! The water is filtered directly from Eagle Lake and their own brew master makes up. Open bar is included in the pricing and the main lodge is outfitted with - wife, satellite tv, pool table, shuffle board and darts. Below is the beer list made on site -
• Belgian Whit • Cream Ale • Dark Eagle Vanilla Milk Stout
• Eagle Eye Pale Ale • Moose Knuckle Dunkelweizen
• Oktoberfest Lager • Homemade Root Beer
Pricing and details -
$1,100 for 4 nights
$1,375 for 5 nights
$1,650 for 6 nights
7th night is free!
13% GST and fishing license not included
Boat / Motor and gas
3 meals per day
Open Bar - Brew Pub located on the island
Subtract $25 per night, per person if…
- You are bringing your own boat
- You are a senior citizen
Subtract $50 -
- You are under 18 years of age - Bring the kids with for vacation!!
Do you want to take advantage of our guide service? It’s just $200 per day!
$300 deposit is required for each guest.
Speak with Andy Grebe the General Manager about booking and any questions you may have.