2021 ALL-INCLUSIVE PRICING
- May 18 - August 31; $350 per night per person for groups of 4 or less
- May 18 - August 31; $300 per night per person for groups of 5 or more
- September 1 - October 4; $250 per night per person for any group size
- Kids 0-5 years old = free
- Kids 6-12 years old = $75 per night
- Kids 13 - 17 years old = $150 per night
- Kids 18+ = full price
3% charge for credit cards for all but deposits
$300/person deposit required to confirm your reservation
Our ALL-INCLUSIVE packaging includes everything you'll need:
- 17 1/2' and 19' premium deep vee boat with 50 or 60 horsepower motor
- Fish/depth finders/GPS
- All boats equipped with bow mount Minnkota trolling motors
- One Guided day included
- Open Bar (Local microbrewery draft beer and premium liquor)
- ALL the gas you can use (no surcharges or overcharges)
- ALL the bait you can use (crawlers, minnows) (no surcharges or overcharges)
- Fish cleaning/freezing
- Three meals a day:
- Breakfast - hot filling breakfast served in the Lodge. Examples include; pancakes, bacon, sausages, french toast, & eggs, juice, coffee, etc.
- Lunch - picnic lunch every other day to take on the water with your sandwich, cookies fruit & drink.
- Lunch - “SHORE LUNCH” at the island every other day. We cook your freshly cleaned walleye with all the fixings.
- Dinner - no one leaves hungry, dinner served in the Lodge. Examples include steak, prime rib, chicken, lasagna, ribs, spaghetti, roast pork and turkey
No hidden pricing. No surcharges. No surprises!
Our mission; to provide you with a guest experience that exceeds your expectations, giving you the maximum value!
|Eagle Lake Island Lodge||other lodges|
|Open Bar||No charge||Charge extra|
|2 pm check-in||No charge||Charge extra|
|10 am check-out||No charge||Charge extra|
All you can use
|Gas||All you can use||Some provided|
|Upgrade boats||Every boat is an upgrade||Charge extra|
|Ice||No charge||Charge extra|
|Game room||No charge||Charge extra|
|Laundry||No charge||Charge extra|
|Special meal plan||No charge||Charge extra|
- Check in time is no earlier than 2 p.m. and no later than sunset
- Check out time is 10 a.m. on the day of departure.
- Pricing is in U.S. dollars.
- Pricing does not include a fishing license, gratuities, or Canadian sales tax (13% HST)
- Additional Guide service is available for $250.00 per day
- Three people per boat
- No lunch is provided on check in day
- Deposits are non-refundable but transferable to a future trip